Roofing Company in Charlotte
Roof Repair, Installation and Replacement
Comprehensive Roofing Services by Capital City Exteriors
The roof of your house is one of the most important parts of your property. It not only keeps you safe and dry but protects your house from other issues like mold and rot. That is why it is so important to make sure that you select a trusted roofing company with the experience needed to get the job done right.
New Roof Installation Charlotte
Capital City Exteriors has built an excellent reputation over the years for delivering quality combined with care with each roof that we replace or install. Our team of professionals will guide you through the roof replacement process by first helping you to decide which roofing system will work best for your needs, help you submit insurance claims as well as discuss payment and financing options. The next step will then be the installation of your new roof which when completed, will add value and improve the aesthetic beauty of your home or building. We proudly serve the entire Charlotte Mecklenburg County area and strictly adhere to all local state and federal guidelines involving roof installation and repairs.
Roofing Types to Cover Any Need
When working with us, you have the option to choose from a wide variety of roof types to meet any aesthetic goal or budget.
- Asphalt Shingles
(3 Tab or Architectural)
Roof replacement is necessary if the roofing system has been damaged beyond repair or has reached the end of its life cycle. It’s important to do it right and ensure that the new roof lasts for many years.
Capital City Exteriors is a residential and commercial roofing expert in the Charlotte area and can handle any type of roofing replacement project, including asphalt shingles, metal, wood and more. We also offer insurance claim assistance to make your life easier, and also help you get the right fix for your roof.
Whether you have a new roof or an older roof, preventative maintenance is imperative to extend the life of your investment. That is why we offer Maintenance Programs to make sure that your roof is kept in superb shape by keeping a close eye on any issues that may spring up unexpectedly.
We can routinely perform a number of services as part of our Maintenance Program depending on which program you choose.
Routine Roof Maintenance and Inspection Services
- Roof inspection (quarterly, semi annual or annual) to identify any issues and to perform routine cleaning tasks.
- Locate any moisture issues that appear on the external part of the roof
- Inspect the internal part of the roof within the attic to identify any moisture and leaking issues.
- Complete an assessment of any damage after a storm has occurred and repair accordingly (separate fee for the repairs based on the damage.)
- Identify any gutter or roof drainage related issues and repair as necessary.
Although many roofs can last for decades, they do need repairs along the way due to unexpected issues resulting from storm damage, structural changes to the house and more. That is why Capital City Exteriors is your go-to team of experts for any roofing repairs that you may need. We will respond to you quickly, provide an estimate for your repairs and get them fixed in a timely and responsible manner.
- Roof leak repairs
- Weather/storm roof damage repair
- Wind or hail damage roof repairs
- Roofing underlayment repairs
- Mold damage repairs and more
Our main goal is to make sure that our customers get the quality and service that they deserve. We are committed to making sure that any project with our name on it is done to the highest standards with no compromises. If you have any questions at all about our services and what we provide, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are always more than happy to help in any way that we can.
Looking For A Trusted Roofer In The Charlotte Area?
Trying to find a reliable roofer can be challenging simply because there are so many of them. In order to help you narrow down your choice, we made a list below that will help you in understand what to look for when trying to find the right roofing company that you can trust.
- Is the company locally owned and operated? – Make sure that the roofing company you are considering is local. The reason why is that often, roofing companies with bad reputations will temporarily move into areas far away from their home location and take advantage of unsuspecting homeowners. By ensuring that your roofer is local to the area, you can have peace of mind in knowing that you can check their reviews or references and that they can be easily located once the job is complete.
- What type of warranty/guarantee do you get with the work provided? – Make sure to ask up front and get in writing the warranty terms for the work that you are requesting. A trusted and reliable roofing company will always provide a quality warranty with any work they perform.
- How will the old roofing material or debris be removed from the house and property? – Finding out exactly how the old roof will be removed is extremely important. When roofers are not careful, they can damage shrubs and landscaping in the process of replacing a roof. They can also leave nails and other sharp debris around the house or in your driveway if they do not use the right methods for removing old materials.
By keeping these points above in mind, you can ensure that your next roof replacement will be a pleasant experience and that you will have a company that you can rely on both now and in the future for all your roofing needs.
Roofing and Construction Experts
Serving the Greater Charlotte Area
Capital City Exteriors is here to answer all of your questions and provide accurate and timely estimates for your project.
North Carolina (NC) Locations Served: Matthews, Mount Holly, Mint Hill, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Cornelius, Concord, Gastonia, Kannapolis, Monroe, Mooresville, Lake Norman, Kings Mountain, Lincolnton
South Carolina (SC) Location Covered: Lancaster, Indian Land, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Rock Hill